blog background

Thursday, January 13, 2011

WE GAVE IN!!!

We did it!! With the help from my friends, Kelsey and Jamyn we are now BLOGGERS!!! I have been wanting to have a blog, but never knew how to get it going and the one time i tried it was too confusing. HAHA so i gave up. Thank goodness for good bloggy friends right?? I say "we" but lets be honest Brandon will have no idea what goes on this thing. I will say I am so excited to have all these fun records of things that go on in our crazy little life. I am NOT a scrapbooker so this will be our scrapbook. When that time comes to print this out I am sure I will need some help again. But for now i think I got this down. woohoo!!! Well I am excited to stalk all your cute blogs and i hope i can keep up with mine. I wouldn't mind deleting facebook and just having this, but that isn't realistic, just a want i guess. :) Welcome the Sistrunks to blog world!!

4 comments:

  1. So glad you have a blog! YAY! Blogging is way better than facebook, but you're right... it's not realistic. Post pics of baby Walker's room please!!! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! i am so glad you gave in. i promise to be an avid follower. there is no better to stalk my best friends from 5000 miles away! and i agree with audrey... do a post on walker's room! love you cholo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo! See.... I knew you could do it! You're already a blogging professional! I already love it! We need to double before baby Walker gets here and takes all of your time! Love you Julie Friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray! Welcome to the blog world, it is so much fun. :) You will get addicted!

    I second the suggestion that you post on Walker's room!

    ReplyDelete