blog background

Thursday, March 15, 2012

3 Years Down......

Brandon and I had our 3 year Anniversary yesterday.  I can't believe it has been THREE years!  Crazy.... and now we have the coolest little dude in our lives.  Anyway, We decided to lay low for the upcoming events we have/had (Valentines Day, Anniversary, my birthday, and Brandons birthday) because of our trip to NYC in May! We CANNOT wait for our little getaway in a month and a half.  Much needed and well overdo for a trip with just us two.  So yesterday we went to The Awful Waffle in Provo for Breakfast, we love it there, SO yummy! After breakfast Brandon went to work and I ran around doing a million errands as usual.  I never really know what I did at the the end of the day but I sure was busy....hmmmm. Brandon was so cute yesterday, (let me brag for a minute) we made each other a card and his was too cute......He also,  at every hour on the hour sent me a text of a fun/exciting memory we have had in the past three years.  I loved reading them throughout the day... Nighttime came around and we had a friend watch Walker while we went to Blue Lemon for dinner and a cute little place in Provo called Communal for dessert.  I had been to both places, but Brandon has never been so it was really fun.  And delicious :) It has been a crazy/fun three years getting to know one another, moving three times, having a baby, dealing with Brandons crazy school/work schedule and just life in general.  I wouldn't trade it for anything and one day this will all be a huge blessing to us and a learning experience...I love Brandon so much and appreciate the hard work, dedication, sleepless nights, and busy schedule to provide for us.  Whata guy :) Happy Anniversary to us XO
Cheers to THREE years! (our favorite drink Dr. Pepper and perfect ice) crazy kids :)


 Brandons card he made me... Chevron? he knows me too well :)
And my card I made him..... He is a little better at photoshop then me haha





4 comments:

  1. Happy 3 years! It goes by too quick huh? Sounds like you had such a fun day. Love those cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you updated your blog. :) Happy Anniversary to you two love birds! Glad it was a happy day. I also love all the picks of Walkers birthday and through his first year. He is one loved babe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and congrats! You guys are one adorable little family! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete