blog background

Thursday, March 22, 2012

One Year Pics/Mommy and Me

I caved and I did it.... I wanted to get his pictures done, but after his parties brandon said "enough babe" (haha don't blame him) He ended up doing a side job for a girl we know who just started doing photography.  He did her backsplash in her kitchen (which looks amazing if I say so myself) and I asked him to see if she would trade for pictures.  She bought her studio from Giovannalou, the same girl that did Walkers newborns.  We loved those and if she got trained form her then she must be great.  I have seen a couple people do Mommy and me and they inspired me to do some with him... I didn't want to take away from the stud muffin he is, but I am glad I took some with him.  We ended up doing them a month after his birthday, but WHO CARES right? We LOVE them and thought she did an amazing job!  She had so many good props and back drops it was hard to choose.... I can't believe how old he looks and I love that all his fun "expressions" are in each picture.  He is the coolest! 
Thanks Jordyn! (JordynAshleephotography.blogspot.com)






Love the chair 

She sold me on this indian backdrop and I LOVE it





I may say this is my favorite, but I really cannot decide



This one is a close second.....that face is totally HIM


Such a fun day and for the most part he did AWESOME!!! very different from his newborn shoot..haha

8 comments:

  1. Oh these are so cute!! I am sure you will be happy you did these looking back. They change so quick! And you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing!! Love them all!! You look awesome. Love his outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Walker is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! I love the outfit too!! oh and your shoes and pants...SO CUTE! I absolutely love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the hottest mama I know. Seriously! So in love with all of them, and I am dying over his little stripped cardigan! You will treasure these photo forever. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so, so cute julie! love that little/not so little anymore walker babe. aaaand... those are some hot yellow legs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are to die for!!! I love them. He's adorable and you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete