blog background

Monday, June 18, 2012

NYC..... Part 2

Like I said the worlds largest Post and I think I got kicked out of my other one so I needed to break it up into two. haha and I continue.....

Amazing bridge




We kept seeing these flower things.  Thought they were ice cream and it was a mango.  Cool right? well they weren't very good haha

whoops.... a little bigger than we thought


SOOOOO excited




Our days were never boring and always full of so much to do.  The Staten Island Ferry, shopping in Soho, and dinner with cousins!

Doesn't he look good?

SOHO my favorite shopping in the whole world


Hitch?? :)



My two cousins and their spouses


Where the famous Rockefeller christmas tree goes



Our Second to last day we were finally hoping for some good weather and we got it!!! Went to lunch with some family friends that moved to Connecticut and I used to babysit their daughters.  So good to see them! Serendipity is always a fun treat to eat at.  Off to the Empire State Building, the only clear couple hours we had and we had to run for it! It was amazing!!! Then off to another Broadway, Rock of Ages!  A big 80s party....couldn't go wrong.  We took in our last night in Times Square and sat on the "red steps" and just watched the craziness!





ROck Of Ages




The knock off purse madness.....its so thrilling and fun lol

Going up 80 floors!! ahhhhhh


Elf???? my favorite Christmas Movie


Amazing views

The Twin Tours coming back


Add caption


The Last Day :( I could've cried!! Spent in the wonderful Central Park (we could've spent all day there) We had an awesome tour and some more shopping on Fifth Ave...






So So So So pretty

The very center of Central Park

John Lennon "Imagine" Plaque

We had the most amazing tour guide! He showed us everything and knew so much about the park.  I wish we  stayed longer. (and that lady in the red coat behind us is someone famous and i can't think of what she is from for the life of me!!)



This is the back side of the happiest girl in the City.....  Especially with that little present in her left hand ;)



All in all it was PERFECT!!! We needed that vacay of just us so bad and it was worth every penny.  We will never forget this fabulous Trip.  Thank you Brandon for making it so special xoxo



1 comment:

  1. Ahh it looks like so much fun!!!! Love Your NY outfits, so cute!

    ReplyDelete