blog background

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I'M BAAAACK!!!!! finally.....

Okay well I am so behind I just got too overwhelmed with how behind I really am. But I am making the goal to update and back track about oooh EIGHT months... But I just had to say this quick story before I back track...
So I am breastfeeding still and Walker now has two teeth on the bottom.  First of all I am shocked I am still breastfeeding, but more shocked I am still breastfeeding with TEETH... I never thought I would be that mom haha.  He hasn't really bit me yet (I know this may be too much info) But really he hasn't to where i wanted to flick him.......until yesterday.  He bit me so HARD i wanted to scream. I flicked his cheek and said, "Walker don't bite mom!!!!!!" and I was not happy. He stopped eating and stared at me for about 10 seconds (thats kinda a long time) and then......got the biggest bottom powdy lip I had ever seen. And then started crying/whining. It was seriously such a weird moment. It was hilarious, it was cute, it was so sad, but most of all it made me realize he is growing up :( He literally knew I was mad/sad at him.  Doesn't seem like a big deal but hopefully you moms out there could relate.  It was so weird to see him react to a "mad" emotion of mine. Anyways thats all for now I just had to share that moment :)

6 comments:

  1. That's hilarious and cute and sad. Pics please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny! You are such a cute Mom. Love you and Walker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just going to FB you TODAY - to ask you if you had forgotten you had a blog.... so glad you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a precious little peanut! Hopefully he doesn't strike again! :) Not gonna lie, I'm kinda terrified of that happening to me down the road!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha SAME thing happened to me with Vaughn!!! Reaction and everything! Haha I just would make him wait about 20 mins to finish eating, every time he would bite me, and he stopped...now he has a top tooth and I'm really afraid! Haha But good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so happy you updated your blog! that sounds like quite the experience!! your little man is so cute!

    ReplyDelete