blog background

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My neglect to the Blog :(

So today I told myself Im staying home all day in my pajamas and doing nothing but BLOGGING!!! We will see how it goes.  Hasn't gone very good in the past ;) I got soooo behind it was too hard to catch up. So today I'm doing a recap of the year. One of the greatest years of our lives and I didn't even blog about it!! what is the deal?!?!?! Instead of going into too much detail I will blog about his birth (yes it was a year ago, but I will continue to feel regret if I never do), our year highlights (there might be a lot of them now that we have bubba in our world), and then HIS FIRST birthday!! So I'm sorry if its a lot for you all to read and care about when I have been gone for far too long. Just humor me and let me get updated :) Hope you enjoy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment